Tuesday, December 24, 2013

How should I wear my hair to the dance tonight?

red hair blonde highlights
 on Jennifer Aniston with Blonde Highlights in Red Hair
red hair blonde highlights image



Cheerleade


Okay,I dont want to make a big deal out of it because its just like,a regular dance we have each month.I have long red hair,with natural blonde highlights.I have long bangs(just below my chin)parted to the (right)side.

Thanks for the suggestions !(:

~P.S~
Best suggestion gets 10 pts ! !



Answer
part your bangs all the way to the left or right (whatevers easier)
braid the bangs. nothing fancy, doesnt have to be a french braid,just a regular loose braid. use two bobbypins for extra hold for when your dancing lol. dont braid it too long or too tight, clip it.
then, scrunch your hair with moose, not gel. only use a little otherwise it will look greasy or wet.
pull into a low side pony tail.

should look like this:
http://www.cupcakestastenice.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/molly-sims.jpg


good luck! hope i helped!

I have natural red hair and i want to make it look lighter would blonde highlights half head or full be good?




Alicia


I have darker natural red hair and i was wondering would blonde highlights make it look lighter and if so should i get half head or full head.
I am getting my hair done in january but i havent decided what type of blonde to go with and im getting half a head of foils done to see how it goes and maybe next visit full head foils but not sure if it would make my red look lighter and if it would look good with fair skin and freckles and hazel / green eyes



Answer
I prefer half heads on everyone because you get more dimension. You'll still see your natural color when you put your hair up which to me, just looks better. But make sure you tell the stylist to weave all the highlights. If you don't want it to look chunky!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How should I wear my hair to the dance tonight?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment