Friday, December 27, 2013

How do I keep my hair color from fading in the sun?

why does red hair color fade so quick
 on Let's Fashion Talk  View topic - Need help with hair colour
why does red hair color fade so quick image



Kelsey:]


I just recently dyed my hair from blond to almost black. I live in Florida and plan on spending the spring and summer seasons outside by the river, but I really don't want my new hair color to fade. What are some hair products proven to protect color treated hair from the sun's damaging rays?


Answer
L'Anza Colorcare is great. I have red hair (which is the quickest color to fade because of the size of the molecules) and particularly like the Trauma Treatment (an intensive conditioner) and the Magic Bullet (a spray-in detangler). These contain UV protection to help shield your hair from the effects of the sun.

Hope you like them!

How long does salon hair color stay in?




Fincgrad


If I get permanent hair color put in by a salon, how long does it typically last (if I take care of it with color formulated hair care products)? Although it should be permanent (or until the roots grow completely out), I wanted to check because I use a store bought kit that is permanent, but because it is auburn (red shades fade quicker than any other), it typically lasts less than 2 months. At the salon it will be colored auburn also. Thank you for any help.


Answer
it's really important to get a filler put on especially for the ends..is your hairdresser putting a filler in before the color? ..sally's beauty supply carries fillers..i'd buy the clear and see if you can keep the color alittle longer....they are carrying the reds, browns and gold but the clear should help




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I keep my hair color from fading in the sun?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment