Tuesday, December 24, 2013

How do I keep my hair color from fading in the sun?

red hair color live
 on Although, saying that, I'm also tempted to try this gorgeous shade of ...
red hair color live image



Kelsey:]


I just recently dyed my hair from blond to almost black. I live in Florida and plan on spending the spring and summer seasons outside by the river, but I really don't want my new hair color to fade. What are some hair products proven to protect color treated hair from the sun's damaging rays?


Answer
L'Anza Colorcare is great. I have red hair (which is the quickest color to fade because of the size of the molecules) and particularly like the Trauma Treatment (an intensive conditioner) and the Magic Bullet (a spray-in detangler). These contain UV protection to help shield your hair from the effects of the sun.

Hope you like them!

Why do people have different hair and eye colors?

Q. It is to my understanding that each organisms characteristics developed over millions of years of adaptation, and each characteristic, at some time or another, helped that organism survive. For example, peoples living near the equator tend to have darker skin to protect their skin from sun damage. Why is it then, that in some regions of Europe, many people have blonde, red, or brown variations of hair color? How did it help those people survive in prehistoric times? I pose the same question for eye color. Lastly, why do people in some parts of Asia have different eye shapes than in other parts of the world?


Answer
it has something to do with the genes
as Gregor Mendel's study says that the most dominant gene is the one that is commonly hereditary to the children in the family!!

i think i got the point of it :D




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I keep my hair color from fading in the sun?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment