Wednesday, December 25, 2013

How to make dark brown hair red without bleach ?

red hair dye for dark hair
 on ... Geldof the first to copy Cheryl Cole's cherry red look | Mail Online
red hair dye for dark hair image



westielove


I have really dark brown hair, it's almost black. I put red hair dye on it yesterday and
as I suspected, it just made my blonde roots red. Is there a way to get it to be red without bleaching it? I was thinking about just putting blonde on it and then it would turn an orange color and then put the red back in it, but I'm not sure if this is a good idea. Any suggestions?



Answer
Bright red hair really lovely! I like it very much!But you have to dye your hair every month if you want to maintain the color .
http://www.topicbistro.com/837/bright-red-hair/

How to go from blonde to red?




kaylie rei


I've dyed my hair many of times before. At the moment I have blonde hair, and want to go red. I've gone red before but this time I have red hair dye for dark hair. If I have blonde hair and I use that what will my hair look like? Will the red dye work?


Answer
DON'T!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to make dark brown hair red without bleach ?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment