Sunday, March 23, 2014

Can I put loreal power red hair color (permanent) on already bleached hair?




sweetpinks


I bleached my hair about a month ago and I'm tired of using semi-permanent colors


Answer
I wouldn't you will damage your hair even furher.....if you can remove the bleach color from your hair( u can get hair color removers at like walmart or something )
than u can dye ur hair or watevr
good luck

im about to use loreal color match, i have auburn (red/brownish) hair color, i got the 5C Ash Brown?




Jay S


will it just darken my hair? and be fine, or will it do anything crazy like give me orange hair or soemthing like that? just want to check before i end up using it?


Answer
here is something to think about....
I am a colorist for a very very long time and have always been opposed to"box" hair color
and the reason for that is because I spent a career fixing the mistakes they make...not for any other reason - I SAW THE DISASTER they create
If 4 people walk into the store and each one of them has a different color hair ,,,,like you have brown, she has red, the other one has black ...etc...
HOW IN THE WORLD can that one box work for everyone?
I wonder which person the hair manufacturing company chose to put the proper ingredients in there for?
what if they put the ingredients for a redhead in there?
if they did. . . . YOU are screwed......aren't you?
I will be more than happy to tell you which 2 things to buy, Just email me....I always said I would like to get rid of all the bad hair in the country.....even if it takes one person at a time.
I need the answer to 3 questions and then I can tell you exactly what to purchase at your local beauty supply.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can I put loreal power red hair color (permanent) on already bleached hair?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment