Monday, March 24, 2014

What are some good hairstyles for red hair?




SmartyPant


I am going to dye my hair red again, and I need some hairdo ideas :3

So far I've thought of:
Straight & loose with a bandana around
Curly ans with a headband around
Bandana coming from under & tieing at the top, and two pony tails

Help?<3



Answer
What's with the Bandanna's? Go to Google type in female film stars with red hair from the 50s to the present time you'll get a good idea...Mind you, you look great as you are in your photo...

Can I pull off red hair with olive skin?




Dani


This is my hair currently:
http://gyazo.com/08097dd099a690cb05a15458b4d8ebab


What shade of red would match my skin? Can I even pull it off?

Here's a better picture of my face:
http://gyazo.com/d64d0f8f068772a7f62c1d106993845f



Answer
I want your eyebrows!!
I have fair olive skin and medium brown hair. I use L'Oreal Feria #66 Ruby Rush. Your skin is darker, and your hair is about two shades darker than mine. I think you should be looking in the 40s or 50s shade range for color. There's a Power Reds R48 Red Velvet Deep Auburn, and an R57 Intense Medium Auburn. The deeper shade wouldn't "lift" as much, it would be just depositing color onto the hair. The lighter shade would lift a little from your brown shade, making the red color show up a bit more.
I have always had consistently good results from Feria, and the color lasts until I touch it up the following month. With your hair length, you're going to need two boxes. Go to the Loreal website and you should be able to find some coupons.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are some good hairstyles for red hair?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment