Saturday, March 29, 2014

what percentage of the world has Red hair and Brown eyes?




*katastrop


my parents tell me that i am a rare child. I was BORN with brown eyes. all babies are suppose to be born with blue eyes at first. I now have brown eyes And red hair. and i left handed. so that why i am considered a rare girl, but i want to know the percentage of people with red hair and brown eyes and if possible along with left handed people wit the other to. thank you very much


Answer
I'm not sure whether I was born with brown eyes or not, but I have red curly hair, brown eyes and I'm left handed. So is my older brother. My older sister also has red curly hair and brown eyes, but she's right-handed.

People keep talking about how rare it is to have brown eyes and red hair, but personally I only know two or three gingers who DON'T have brown eyes, so I'm skeptical...
HIGH FIVE FOR GINGER LEFTIES!

I'm not sure what the percentage is, though. Sorry :\

should i dye my hair red if i have brown skin and hazel eyes?




Katy M


i'm african american with a skin tone like beyonce and i have hazel eyes. I was thinking of dying my hair a dark red. do you think this would be a good look or should i stay with my natural brown hair color


Answer
natural brown is really nice. but i bet the dark red would look gorgeous.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: what percentage of the world has Red hair and Brown eyes?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment