Sunday, March 23, 2014

Opinions on hairstyles.?




Fi


This is me

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/383816_10150377856629174_530369173_8137697_600830179_n.jpg

My hair is kinda bland eh? Welllll. iunno what to do with it! I mean it looks good but i want something different and edgy but i really wanna keep the length. I've been thinking about dying my hair really dark brown or black for a while now. Not sure if it'll wash me out and make me look sick or something :S I also thought about maybe going red? Or red with black underneath like this

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/180680_10150135163050540_636875539_8370204_5296593_n.jpg

And i also thought about having my bangs a different colour than the rest of my hair. but like a platinum blonde with dark rest of it, or black with my natural colour for the rest.

I'd really love opinions and ideas! I guess i'm kinda going for a scene hairstyle but not really. I mainly just want something that's different! Thankss



Answer
Well there are a lot of things that you could do that would be different. Go for a color combination that you like. But believe me when I say "scene," as you may think of it, is out, but the newer alternative (looks more like what the picture link you have with the reddish in the hair, girls like that) is in, so like a newer kind of "scene" but not "scene" as people like to think of it. Soo anyway, don't go for something that looks older scene style, but then again you'd need extensions and lots of teasing for that anyway. But just so you don't get confused with what you want. Get something cool or interesting or different but still be yourself and don't label. I don't know if you use Tumblr or anything but I see a ton of alternative girl blogs with good ideas for stuff like that, perhaps. And of course you can take color inspiration from the older scene style and just not have it look older scene.

Some examples of the Tumblrs with alternative girl style pictures (warning: some pictures have nudity, unfortunate but yeah):
http://beautifulalternativegirls.tumblr.com/

http://alternativegirls.tumblr.com/

http://fyaltgirls.tumblr.com/

(even though this says "cute scene girls," most of them on here look like the newer alternative style to me, not the older scene style)
http://cutescenegirls.tumblr.com/

Alternative is in, similar to scene but like the newer version of it. Here is what you don't want to look like since it is out of style:

http://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1SNNT_enUS409US409&ix=hcb&q=scene+queens+tumblr&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=j2ryTpL5KY7tggecn_yoAg&biw=1280&bih=685&sei=zmryTpOlDo_nggf-34WLAg#um=1&hl=en&rlz=1C1SNNT_enUS409US409&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=scene+queen&pbx=1&oq=scene+queen&aq=f&aqi=g10&aql=&gs_sm=e&gs_upl=24989l26931l0l27119l10l8l1l0l0l4l228l1321l1.2.4l7l0&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.,cf.osb&fp=2098059e0d8ac44d&biw=1280&bih=685

I think you wanted the newer alternative style anyway based on your second picture there. Anyway I keep repeating myself.

Most of the pictures on this site are old scene style but lots of different color combinations to look at, plus a lot of the girls have newer pictures that are more of the newer alternative style (such as Emmy Bow, Airica Michelle, Sarah Howard, Elli Altman, and lots more) so if you see any you want to see more pictures of you just take their name (scene name, first and last name, or first and middle name) in quotes to Google Images or Photobucket and search for them:
http://vampirefreaksfakebusters.webs.com/commonlyfakedgirlsa-b.htm

Good luck, and if you have any questions, feel free to message me. :) Hope I wasn't too confusing.

Teens: Tell me about yourselves!!?




Amorahh


Not trying to start any drama,I'm just bored and I thought it might be nice to get to know yall-especially new users--better:)
BQ: Mama? I just killed a man...
@Alexander: That sounds cool! I've never done those before:)
@Lauren: I always wanted to be a Girl Scout!



Answer
I'm a measly 16 year old junior in high school. Physically, I'm tall and skinny, yet still inflexible and awkward. I currently have brick red hair, but when March rolls around I'm dying it dark green. We'll see how that turns out. I have some scattered acne and bad teeth but with some AcneFree and a gosh-darned set of extremely annoying braces for the second time, here's hoping that both of those get corrected in time for senior prom. I'm anti-athletic and have yet to find a sport that suits me. I love taking walks, however, especially in the spring and summertime. I'm a writer when it suits me, but mostly I travel and read. I hope to get into photography one of these days. I plan to become a guidance counselor, but I'm also looking to study piloting, library sciences, and museum studies. I love the smell of rain and my favorite flower is hibiscus. My guilty pleasures are the first Twilight movie, romance novels, and underwear shopping. I can be extremely self-conscious and difficult to handle but I'd like to hope my positives outweigh my negatives. I quote Scott Pilgrim at least 3 times a day. One of my hobbies is memorizing song lyrics. I don't like watching the news because it makes me uncomfortable. I'm very argumentative and blunt. My astrological sign is Sagittarius and I love reading about astrology and stargazing in general. I am addicted to tumblr and dark hot chocolate. I have 4 younger siblings that drive me bonkers. I could talk about myself all day long, oh jeez :)

Didn't mean to get so carried away, haha. Why don't you post a little paragraph about yourself?

BQ: Put a gun against his head, pulled the trigger, now he's dead!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Opinions on hairstyles.?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment