Sunday, March 23, 2014

Would I look good with red velvet hair colour?




Kennedy


I'm planning on dying my hair red velvet, since this is a serious colour I need opinions. Here's a photo of me http://twitter.com/KhlosDashDoll/status/335825313500131328/photo/1


Answer
yup go for it sharon osborne has flaming red hair with brown eyes it looks good on here so why not you however. red fades but its ok as u have a dark base hair. but if u was blonde it might turn pink as it fades so your good to go however if your skeptical then just highlight it with red velvet which is more dramatic and subtle to not shock the world but i prefer the red velvet highlights combed thru on a comb to make it looks awesome adn when it grows out it isnt much keep up at all .. to redye it monthly as roots grow out is a pain and looks wicked.

Would i look good with red hair?




Jenn


i wanted to dye my hair some type of red or blue, but im not sure if it would look weird or not. :P um im pretty sure this is the link lol >>
https://twitter.com/#!/EmotionalCunt/media/slideshow?url=pic.twitter.com%2FUeQUGqlb
my face is just a tad bit lighter than in the pic but not too much. umm if it doesnt work my skin is like a light tan and i have brown eyes and hair. im mostly pointing towards red hair but opinions would be awesome! like on what color red and what not so yeah :)
Not too be mean but some people would complain the link doesnt show as a link so copy and paste my lovelies copy and paste :3 idk im sorry this is long but i really want an answer and yeah sorry..
oh and i was actually looking to dye it some type of unnatural red that would stand out cuz all my friends have normal hair and i like to be different :3



Answer
Dark mohogany red with a purplish tint to it, would look awesome. and bright reds wouldent fit you too well. not many people can pull off brighter reds, i cant!
garnier had red dyes that are made for brown hair, like yours, so there will be no bleaching involved.

Nutrisse Ultra Color R2 Medium Intense Auburn would come out a nice darker red with a purplish tint
if you want a little bit of a lighter red, use Nutrisse Ultra Color R3 Light Intense Auburn.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Would I look good with red velvet hair colour?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment