Saturday, March 29, 2014

Hair dream interpretation?




Collegiate


So I've had this same hair dream twice. I wake up look in the mirror I notice that my dark brown hair is a little lighter, them I keep looking through my hair and patches of it are a deep red or Platinum blonde(almost white) to the point where it looks like a disease and I start freaking out in my dream. It's kinda scary even though it doesn't sound scary, what could it mean?


Answer
To see hair in your dream, signifies sexual virility, seduction, sensuality, vanity, and health.�It is indicative of your attitudes. If your hair is knotted or tangled, then it is symbolic of uncertainty and confusion in your life. You may be unable to think straight. If you dream that you make a drastic change to your hairstyle, then it means that you are making a drastic, new approach to some issue in your waking life. If the wind is blowing through your hair, then it signifies freedom to express uninhibited feelings. You are "letting your hair down".
To dream that you are cutting your hair, suggests that you are experiencing a loss in strength. You may feel that someone is trying to censor you. Alternatively, you may be reshaping your thinking or ambitions and eliminating unwanted thoughts/habits.
To dream that you are combing or styling your hair, suggests that you are taking on and evaluating a new idea, concept, outlook, or way of thinking. You may be putting your thoughts in order and getting your facts straight. A more literal interpretation suggests your concerns about your self-image and appearance.
To dream that someone is smelling your hair, indicates sexual curiosity and your need for some sensual stimulation.� You have a lot to learn about a relationship. The way yours or someone else's hair smell may remind your of a particular person. If you are reaching for someone else's hair, then it suggests that you are trying to connect with that person on a spiritual or intellectual level. It also refers to sympathy, protectiveness, and fraternal love. *View Dream Bank: "Washing Hair"

Is red hair on a girl unattractive?




Madi A


So, I just got told by a guy that red hair is the worst color for hair. I felt offended. We're not "friends" but we IM each. Well I'm so confused cause I absolutely love my red hair. I think it looks good on me. He's all "I think that blondes and brunettes" are the prettiest colors. Yeah they are but what about redheads. Guys always say they want girls with brunette hair or blonde. How come guys don't want a redhead???
~confused.
it's natural FYI



Answer
Hey I dont know bout most guys but I really like red hair on girls. Like I told you member, my dream girl has red hair and big green eyes. I think it looks really cool, dont listen to him he is lame, red hair is awesome on girls.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Hair dream interpretation?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment