Sunday, March 23, 2014

Do you think everyone suits their natural hair colour best?




Peek-a-boo


I've had my hair many different colours of the years and have never really found anything I like on myself, so i'm thinking i'm just going to go back to my natural colour.

I've seen people getting their hair done but always thought their natural colours suited them best.

What do you think?

Thank you for reading! :)



Answer
Not always. Emma Stone is a natural blonde even though she's famous for her red hair that suits her better. Your natural hair color generally is a color that well suited for your skin tone but sometimes you can find an unnatural hair color that looks much better on you then your natural hair ever did.

Emma Stone inspired hair color?




Liz


http://i42.tinypic.com/2i91m4i.jpg Here is a picture of me. Would I look good with Emma Stone inspired red? I would be getting this professionally done, so in the end it would be up to my stylist.
Emma Stone is a natural blond.



Answer
im sorry but no (not to offend you) i believe red hair doesnt look good on anyone else, but the people that have red hair as their natural hair color




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Do you think everyone suits their natural hair colour best?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment