Saturday, March 29, 2014

whats mainly japanese natural hairs color ?




NAKAMURA


i saw on many drama most of them dark brown
is that so ?



Answer
It's usually a dark dark brown, almost black color, or a regular brown. In dramas, people dye their hair a lot and it looks natural.. Like, having light brown hair, or a red-tint hair. But really, it's mainly a brown or dark dark brown color...
But, you know, people can have natural red, or blonde, or reaaally light brown. -Shrugs.- But most japanese dramas have dark brown haired girls..

Japanese straight perm?!?! ?




KcLooney10


I heard that japanese straight perms give you cancer, so I am just checking since im thinking of getting one..my hairs relly thick so I really really want one. Thankss!


Answer
It is not true that japanese straight perms give you cancer. It is a complete lie, all those times were coincidences I guess... But if your planning to get them... they are fabulous. I recommend Amy's salon, if you want to get a good one.Amy's is a diamond in the rough. She offers high-end services such as the Brazilian Blowout and Japanese straight perm at very competitive prices. It is nearly in Burien, in a little house remodel ed into a salon. When I called, Amy herself answered the phone. But don't be fooled by the modesty of the salon because I was very impressed by the salon and services.

I scheduled an appointment for hair straightening. I was given a consultation to see which straightening service would suit my needs. Amy measured my hair (cost is measured by how much hair in inches after shoulder length) and showed me a breakdown of how much it would cost. The Brazilian Blowout loosens the curl and improves the overall look of your hair (silky and shiny). The Japanese straight perm changes the chemical makeup of your cuticle. You will step out the shower with straight hair. It is also nearly twice the price. Grow out is also more obvious.

I went with the Brazilian Blowout, which was very popular. Every person in the salon while I was there was getting it done. There was three stylists (including Amy) and four clients, which we were rotated between color, shampoo, straightening, drying, etc. While one person was under the lamp for highlights, the others were getting their hair straightened, flat ironed, or shampooed, etc. It was very busy. I highly recommend setting an appointment a week in advance. Because I was getting my hair straightened, coloured, cut, and styled, I was there about 4 hours. They offer you snacks and beverages since you're there for so long. In the Brazilian Blowout, they paint your hair with the relaxer, blow dry it, and flat iron it. This seals in the product. Then they wash it out, blow dry it, and flat iron it again. Add color and style services to that and you see why I was there for 4 hours.

I was really impressed by the consultation. Amy is very upfront with what you will expect and how much you will be charged. This was very appreciated because you don't want to be surprised with what you expected to pay. For the Brazilian Blowout, highlights, overall color, cut, style, and 2 products, I paid about $500. If you research other salons, you will know this is an absolute steal.

After 4 hours, my hair was GORGEOUS. If you have curly hair, you know you will never have silky, soft hair. BUT I DID. It was completely straight, smooth, and silky. The fact that I had just gotten my hair straightened and coloured, AND that my hair looked like that was AMAZING. I wanted to go a light red. But Amy (in her experience and intelligent insight) recommended we go a little darker red in order to keep my hair healthy. The result was gorgeous. I was really happy with the color we agreed on because it was multidimensional.

After washing my hair, it is now in soft waves. It is important to use the after care products (sulfate-free shampoo) to retain your investment. The Brazilian Blowout will NOT make your hair bone straight. It just softens the curl. Depending how tight your curl is, you may go from curly to wavy. But it also makes it soft and shiny. If you want completely straight hair, you should go with the Japanese straight perm.

I've been to many other high-end salons, (I personally hate Gene Juarez- they ruined my hair!) and never have been so satisfied with the end result. I really feel like I got my money's worth. Thank you, Amy, for a great experience. I'll be back!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: whats mainly japanese natural hairs color ?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment