Saturday, March 29, 2014

Will my children have red hair and blue eyes?




CaliGrlatH


I am of Hispanic descent, I have brown hair and brown eyes. My fiancé is of scottish descent, has blue eyes and red hair. What are the chances of my children having red hair or blue eyes?


Answer
Brown eyes are almost always dominant over blue eyes. So most likely he will have brown eyes. But could still have blue eyes which is pretty rare. Now with the hair color the baby gets the genes from both parents so it could be either brown or red hair. You have 50/50 chance. But say your family has all brown hair and his family is scattered with red hair and brunettes. You would mostly likely have the dominant gene. You could also get genes from grandmother or other relative in the family.

Can black people have red hair and green or blue eyes?




I'm In Thi





Answer
Yeah. It's rare though.
Red hair is more likely in black females.
Blue Eyes are more likely in black males.
Green eyes are more likely in black females but only by a small percentage.

Like her for example:
http://www.kisforkinky.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/zizi-coconut-twinz.jpg

You need to have the gene passed on though. From one that has the genetic mutation.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Will my children have red hair and blue eyes?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment