Saturday, March 29, 2014

Tips and home remedies to keep red hair vibrant?




bleachbum2


I just dyed my hair red with Loreal feria r68 and it's extremely red.I am in love with this color and I am desperate to find ways from keeping the gorgeous color from fading.I'm planning on washing my hair every other day with cold water and with an extra moisturizing shampoo.Is there any cheap ways or DIY ways to disable the fading of my hair color?


Answer
I use Herbal Essence Color me Happy shampoo and conditoner to help keep my color vibrant(like 3 bucks for each)

Some other suggestions:

Pantene COLOR collection of shampoo and conditoner,etc.(like 4 bucks at Walmart!)
Suave heat spray

How do you keep red hair vibrant?




�h��r�


I'm going to color my hair a red color (a lot like Ashlee Simpson's was) but I know that the red dye doesn't stick to hair as long as others... so what kinds of things can I do so the color wont fade as fast? Also what products work the best?

Thanks in advance!



Answer
redken color protectants are the best of their kind.
always wash with COLD water. it keeps the hair shaft closed.
wash hair as less as you can...
reds fade in the sun. stay out of the sun or wear a hat!
heat also fades reds so use less heat!
hairspray, gels etc cause fading as well.

I had ariel red hair cor a few years. reds will fade no matter what you do to them, but i kinda did this and it helped save my red for about 2 weeeks extra!..try it!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Tips and home remedies to keep red hair vibrant?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment