Sunday, March 23, 2014

Temporary red hair dye for natural blonde?




Moody Musi


I have extremely light blonde hair, but for I want my hair to be red for my Halloween costume. Those cheap Halloween hair sprays specifically say on the directions to not use them on light blonde hair - so that product is out. I currently own a bottle of Black Heart Temporary Color in red, but it weighs down my hair and makes it impossible to style...or even comb. Does anyone know of any products that will make my hair red without any damage, but also make it so I can style it? I'd be willing to have my hair red for a week to a week and a half max, as long as it will come out COMPLETELY. Any help is very much appreciated!


Answer
I would be really leery of products on the market that claim to dye your hair red "temporarily", especially with you having light blonde hair. Many of these products are flukes and will leave your hair a light pink for quite a long time. I would look into hair "chalking". Its pretty simple..and it will take a little bit of time depending on how long your hair is but its perfect for a one night halloween outfit. Basically you are pressing chalk to your hair, and with your color the red will show up perfectly. I have included a video link below that will show you how to's.

http://www.momfluential.net/2012/05/27/how-to-chalk-your-hair-temporary-streaks-tutorial/

What temporary red hair dye works best on dark hair?




Elaina


I have long brown hair (It isn't too dark, it isn't too light.) and its beginning to get boring, so I want to dye the ends red. What temp. dye would work best for this and last the longest? Would it damage y hair? I really don't want to bleach my hair, either... Thanks!(:
I want something that will last a few weeks or longer.(:



Answer
Don't use Kool Aid. It will strip your hair of it's natural oils.

Get some red chalk. (chalkboard or sidewalk) Rinse it in water, and color it on your hair. :) It might rub off, and feel a little oily, but it looks fine of you do a good job :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Temporary red hair dye for natural blonde?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment