Wednesday, March 26, 2014

What Is Your Natural Hair Color?

Q. Blond, so boring.
I want my hair red, not bright red, but... whatever. ;P My hair is dark, but it is dirty blond right now.

STAR IF YOU ARE A NATURAL BLOND, BRUNETTE, BLACK HAIR, REDHEAD, OR ANY OTHER COLOR. ;P


Answer
dark brown.

edit: i love red's hair (the one who answered a little below me) thats the exact hair color i want!

Would red or purple hair dye change the color of my Natural hair?




Nickole


Okay so i have a blonde streak in my hair and i want to dye it either red or purple(the blonde streak i dyed about last February) i have light brown hair here's a picture:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/64793690@N05/7799015624/
So would the color show on my natural hair??
i have manic panic Red and color splat purple :D which one should i do?



Answer
Depending on the dye: yes. But it will most likely only give a hint of color. To prevent that, clip away all the hair you don't want colored, and put the dye on the blond only as much as you can. It doesn't have to be perfect! That way you'll be pretty safe :D




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What Is Your Natural Hair Color?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment