Saturday, July 13, 2013

What color should ask for at the hair salon?

red hair color pictures
 on ... trendy hair color nowadays but one vital aspect of this color is that
red hair color pictures image



kittie_que


At the end of the summer, My mom promised me she would take me to the hair salon and the nail salon. I have auburn hair already but i want the color and style as Ashlee Simpson's new red hair. What color should I ask for? Also at the nail salon i want acrylics but a cool color not like a french manicure really, so what should i ask for?


Answer
for your hair color, i would definitely bring a picture of what you want. its alot easier for your stylist to see what you want than listen to you describe it. for your nails i would go with either a light, almost sheer pink ( it will look nice if you got a nice summer tan), or you can go with a fall color like deep red, or burgundy.

What do you think about tan skin and red hair?




Samantha


I'm thinking of dying my hair a dark red or medium red but my skin color is sort of tan (see icon) would a red color look good on me?
Pictures of tan girls with red hair would help alot too.



Answer
you could get away with alot with your colouring, i'm a natural dark blonde/hazel eyes used to dye very vibrant dark red, sometimes even plum/purple-red, always looked much better with a spray tan ,personally I say go for it you'll look hot. Anything from a hot deep red right thru to deep plum as long as its not too orangey check out these.

http://www.auravita.com/product/L-Oreal-Feria-Color-Booster-Plum-Power.LORE15516.html

http://www.multipharmacy.com/shop/customer/Loreal-Paris-Feria-Color-Booster-p37-Pure-Plum-Power-pid-7650.html (also used this, all 'plum' shades fade up redder over time ;-)

http://www.multipharmacy.com/shop/customer/Loreal-Paris-Feria-Color-Booster-p48-Pure-Purple-Power-pid-8162.html ( used this comes out very rich/dark nice + better with tan)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What color should ask for at the hair salon?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment