Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Can a color remover remove red hair dye?

red hair color remover
 on hairstyles coloring ~ Hair Laser Removal Virginia
red hair color remover image






I have platinum blonde hair and I want to dye my hair red but I'm wondering if I can use a color remover if not once but a few times will I get my platinum hair back???? I know red hair dye is very tough to get out n if I can would it be easier to use semi permanent or permanent hair dye? Thnx!


Answer
Hair color remover does not make your hair go back to your original color it basically bleaches it but it will turn to an orangish color

Can you used a toner after you've used hair color remover to get the orange color out of your hair?




Alleya Cur


I'm trying to go from a bright red to blonde, like a light blonde without using bleach. The base of my red hair is a pink so it is a pink red. Will toner remove the orange after I've used a hair color remover?


Answer
No it won't touch it, it will only tone blonde hair!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can a color remover remove red hair dye?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment