Wednesday, September 11, 2013

How badly does hair dye damage your hair?

red hair over 60
 on Hair Cuts: Women Short Hair Styles
red hair over 60 image



Angel Dang


I have always wanted to get highlights in my hair so I finally asked my parents if I could and they agreed. However, I don't know if my hair salon does tip dying. So I told my parents that there are YouTube videos explaining how to tip dye hair. They are concerned if I might damage my hair. I only want to do the tips of my hair so it's not the scalp or anything. I have already done some research on it. I have learned that it depends on how light you want to go from your current color. My hair is very dark brown, it gets mistaken for black hair often, and I want to have red hair dye in it. May someone please help? I would be greatly appreciative.


Answer
I knew a girl that dyed her hair a different colour every week and in a year she had killed all her hair. If you just want to do the tips I think you will be OK. Talk to some people who have already done it maybe they have suggestion. Hope this helps

PS. Take it from a guy 60% of the time hair dye makes girls less pretty (no offence)

What is my percentage chance of getting skin cancer?




Jess


I'm 17 and i have a very pale complexion with tons of freckles and I don't have red hair. I have never gotten tan just severely burned every time I go out in the sun for more than an hour. I've had about 20 bad blistering sunburns in my life. And sun poisoning like twice I think. What are my odds? Just to calm myself down a bit


Answer
I'm going to stick my neck out a bit and tell you I don't have any factual data but I do have personal experience. I got my first skin cancer at age 60 after spending my life in Florida camping and going to the beach and not using sunscreen. I too have fair skin, freckles and moles, blue eyes and brown hair, but my father had red hair and he had skin cancer and I have his skin type.

Everyone is at risk for skin cancer and you sow the seeds in your youth by going to the beach and baking, spending hours outdoors without protection and so forth. The good news is that early detection is easy. Whenever you go to the doctor for your check up, have him or her look at any spots you're concerned about. I know 40 years sounds like a long way off, but you can wear sunscreen and a hat when you're out and protect yourself now while you are young. I now go to the doctor regularly and he zaps those spots before they get started. I plan to live for a long time yet. Good luck.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How badly does hair dye damage your hair?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment