Tuesday, September 10, 2013

How to Successfully and Naturally Dye My Hair Red?

red hair color emma stone
 on Emma Stone Zombieland Hair Color Pictures, stills, Emma Stone ...
red hair color emma stone image
Q. So I'm really into Emma Stone currently because she is just beautiful, and I love her hair color. I'm trying to get that color - super pretty. So, how can I make it look natural and pretty, like hers?
It needs to be a temporary hair dye.
Well I mean, do I do the brows, too? I have naturally blonde hair but my brows are brown.


Answer
henna would be the most natural way to do it. it looks like a soap bar of chocolate and works really well

Would blue streaks in red hair look good?




mlia


Ok, I have naturally red hair, and its very bright red, like the color Emma Stone's hair was in Easy A. I just bought blue hair dye which is bright blue, turquoise color. Would that look good in red hair? I'm not sure because I know it looks good in blond or brown or black hair, but I have never seen it in red hair. I'm not sure whether I should dye it or not


Answer
No. A very white stripe would look better.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to Successfully and Naturally Dye My Hair Red?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment