Sunday, September 8, 2013

What bright color goes well with red hair?

red hair color shades names
 on Nice Red Hair | Hair Colors Ideas
red hair color shades names image



Lindsay


I have light red hair (not very saturated, just a casual natural red) and want to add some color. I see blondes with pink or brunettes with blue, but I don't know what color would go with red?


Answer
I'm a natural redhead, a fairly vibrantly color one though. And I have a friend with a shade similar to how yours sounds. She put in blonde highlights before and they looked ok, and I've actually put in some turqouise or aqua (can't remember the name I chose) but mine were clip in ones that came out after about a month I think. I'd never dye my natural red hair. Bright blues look good with red, and so do greenish blues. Green does but it looks too Christmas-y or leprechaun lol You could also do a deep purple! I know red and purple supposedly clash but I love them together :)

What shampoo is good for maroon color treated hair?




Kelsey:]


I got the underneath of my hair colored maroon and my stylist said I need a good shampoo for it to keep my hair color from fading too quickly. I use John Frieda for the top of my hair which is blonde and it works really well, so I was thinking about using their Radiant Reds collection for the underneath of my hair but I'm just not sure if it'll work for my shade of red because I think it's made for more natural shades.


Answer
I;m not really sure how you re able to only shampoo certain sections of you're hair..
I think you would be best to go with a shampoo designed to treat coloured hair in general.
One that I use on my dark auburn hair is L'Oreal colour something..sorry I'm not sure the exact name. It really reduced the fading though because my previous shampoo that was meant for coloured hair as well, certainly didn't seem that way.
Aveda has a great line of shampoos for coloured hair as well.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What bright color goes well with red hair?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment