Friday, September 13, 2013

What Hair color would complement a neutral skin tone?

red hair color and skin tone
 on Those with a darker complexion can flaunt deep tones of brown like ...
red hair color and skin tone image



girl


My skin tone is neutral fair with a slightly yellow undertone. I tan real easy and when I have brighter shades of red hair it makes my face look yellow. What hair colors go best with this type of skin tone? Which celebrities have this skin tone? Thanks!


Answer
A dark blonde or a very light brown matches that skin tone quite well. My skin tone is almost the same and I also get really tan so, yeah. (:

What color hair looks good on olive skin tone?




Vicky


I have long brown/red hair, brown eyes, and olive skin tone.
What colors would look good for my hair?
I want a change.



Answer
Dark,glossy coffee brown!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What Hair color would complement a neutral skin tone?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment