Friday, September 13, 2013

What colour clothes should I wear with RED HAIR?

red hair yellow dress
 on Traditional Red is Everlasting Fashion Trend in Pakistani Bridal Dress ...
red hair yellow dress image



MissAussie


I have recently dyed my hair red from darkest brown and found alot of my clothes don't suit anymore :/ what are colours to avoid with red hair and what colors will compliment it? Looking for shirts and dresses mainly. Thankyou.


Answer
Colors to AVOID with red hair are red or reddish-pink tops, as they blend with your hair and look weird. Plum and dark colors need to be avoided as much as possible, too. ESPECIALLY GREEN AND YELLOW! With green, you'll look like an akward Christmas ornament, and with yellow, you'll look like Ronald Mc Donald. GOOD colors to go with your new hair, are pale, pearl, salmon, etc. (Basically, dainty, light shades of pink), baby, sky, and very light shades of blue. Violet or very, very pale shades of purple would look nice as accesories. And if you want to wear jeans, washed, distressed jeans will be a good choice.
BTW, I admire that you dyed your hair a unique color. I love people who aren't afraid to express their individuality.

Can anyone help me find a bright yellow statement hair accessory for prom?




Ari


I have red hair and I think something bright yellow in my hair would look awesome with my blue and white dress. I'm having trouble finding something though. Open to any suggestions! thank you!


Answer
There are some pretty ones here :
http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/catalog/category.jsp?_DARGS=/anthro/catalog/common/highlited_itemcount.jsp_A&_DAV=true&_dynSessConf=-5370417892355148503&viewAllOnOnePage=yes&itemCount=-1&pushId=ACCESSORIES-HAIR&selectedProductSize=&startValue=1&id=ACCESSORIES-HAIR&selectedProductColor=&defaultSort=&navCount=5&sortView=&templateType=&navAction=top&displayNumber=8&selectedProductSize1=&sortby=&prepushId=&popId=JEWELRYACCESSORIES

http://www.freepeople.com/accessories-hair/

http://www.annalouoflondon.com/products.asp?pgid=117

http://www.shopstyle.com/browse?fts=yellow+hair+accessories#22_14




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What colour clothes should I wear with RED HAIR?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment