Monday, September 9, 2013

What's the best hair-care products for auburn hair?

why does red hair color fade so quickly
 on Testimonial: Why YOU Need to Use Color Depositing Shampoo/Conditioner ...
why does red hair color fade so quickly image



Eden


I colored my hair yesterday and it's now an auburn color (think Ashlee Simpson). What's the best products for keeping it healthy and avoiding stripping the color (since red hair color fades quickly).

Thank you :)



Answer
garnier line of Colour Last Protection. shampoo conditioner, hair masque and a leave in conditioner creme.

How to get the red color I want and keep it from fading?




So Complet


I just dyed my hair red again. I like it but I want a deeper and more shocking red. My hair is really dark so whenever I dye it, it really only acts as a tint. I wanted it to stand out a bit more. And how can I keep the red color from fading as quickly?

Any tips would be appreciated as well as suggestions for hair colors or brands. Thanks.



Answer
Bleach out your hair a few shades lighter. Not really white-blonde or anything but a few shades lighter to make the red more intense.

I do my hair in red and I'm a natural blonde so it's hard to keep the color from fading. I use Pantene's "Red Expressions" Shampoo and conditioner. It's like $5 a bottle and it really does work for keeping color in.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What's the best hair-care products for auburn hair?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment