Thursday, September 12, 2013

What bright color goes well with red hair?

red hair color names
 on High School AU Discussion Thread | National Novel Writing Month
red hair color names image



Lindsay


I have light red hair (not very saturated, just a casual natural red) and want to add some color. I see blondes with pink or brunettes with blue, but I don't know what color would go with red?


Answer
I'm a natural redhead, a fairly vibrantly color one though. And I have a friend with a shade similar to how yours sounds. She put in blonde highlights before and they looked ok, and I've actually put in some turqouise or aqua (can't remember the name I chose) but mine were clip in ones that came out after about a month I think. I'd never dye my natural red hair. Bright blues look good with red, and so do greenish blues. Green does but it looks too Christmas-y or leprechaun lol You could also do a deep purple! I know red and purple supposedly clash but I love them together :)

Is Tresmee color treated for brunette and red hair good? Serious answers greatly appreciated?




Kristine


I have bought color treated for brunette and red hair and I was wondering if it was good shampoo? I need to know. I have recently gotten red highlights and I have brown hair. Is this good shampoo?


Answer
I love all the Tresemme products! You get a litre for about $5 and I honestly believe the ads when they say that it started in salons. My hair always looks salon styled and healthy everyday compared to my friends who spend a fortune on expensive brand names. I have used the color treated for brunettes and red hair after getting red highlights myself, and I was extremely happy with the results. My best advice though is to hold off shampooing for at least two days after you get the highlights. Other than that, Tresemme will protect your color and leave your hair looking and feeling like you just love the salon. You will love it!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What bright color goes well with red hair?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment