Monday, September 9, 2013

When dying over brown and blonde mixed hair, is it better to leave the dye on the blonde longer or the brown?

red hair with 30 developer
 on Red Haired Emo Vampire Louna Loving Life
red hair with 30 developer image



xxhangingo


My hair was brown in the back and blonde in the front and I dyed it a pretty red.
My hair turned out to be two different reds, of course.
To even out the overall color, should I dye the part that was brown again, or the blonde?
The dye I use is MORE than 3 shades lighter than my natural, and I use 30 developer.
I'm going to wait a little while before trying to fix it, but what do you guys recommend?
I don't know if the brown would end up looking like a deeper red, or if it would lighten up more and get closer to the section that was blonde.
And vice versa.
Please give me some input?



Answer
I'm no expert at this, but I think I would probably just try dyeing your whole head the red color you want again. After all, I don't think it can get any more uneven from doing that.

How to get bright red hair without bleaching?




Summer ann


i have brown hair and i used loreal hicolor on my hair with a 30 vol developer (mixed magenta and red) and it turned out to be a dark red. i tried it again with just red, this time using a 40 vol developer and leaving it in for about an hour and 30 minutes. it looks good, but its still dark. i want a bright red. what can i do?


Answer
did you put a pre-lightener on before you dyed your hair? i know a really good brand of dye that works like magic it's called 'schwarzkopf live colour xxl luminance' I've used it before and it always looks exactly like the box!
good luck hope this helps!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: When dying over brown and blonde mixed hair, is it better to leave the dye on the blonde longer or the brown?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment