Monday, September 9, 2013

What hair color is easiest to care for in the summer?

red hair keeps fading
 on http://hair.beautyhill.com/emo-hair-color-ideas-2011.html
red hair keeps fading image



Hi


So i have red hair and I love it but last summer it was really hard to keep up with because it keeps fading to an orange. This summer I think I am going to dye it a different color that is the easiest to keep up with, so what do you recommend? Or if you know of a way to keep red hair in the summer please let me know! I have tried UV protectants and worn hats and all but it didn't work. Thanks!


Answer
Omg omg omg. I know your problem well! I have red hair and am in the same dilemma, it's waay too much fuss to wear hats etc.. Go blonde, that is what i'm doing. Summer lightenes any shade of hair because of the sun and so with blonde hair letting it go lighter is no problem. An extra bonus is getting summer sunshine streaks naturally! :)

Which shampoo is best to keep red hair color longer?




its april,


I know that red hair is the hardest color to keep without it fading, but I also know there are shampoos out there that can help keep that color looking fresh and keep it from fading so much so quick. Sort of like how silver/purple shampoos keep blonde hair looking blonde or silver instead of a yellow color. And recommendations on shampoos to keep my red hair... Red?


Answer
Riveting Reds by Quantum, sold at Sally Beauty supply. Clairol Shimmering Lights now has one for redheads/brunettes, but I've never tried it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What hair color is easiest to care for in the summer?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment