Wednesday, September 11, 2013

What is the best hair dye in stores for making my hair a lighter red?

4r red hair color
 on 3VR Radiant Red Deep Cherry Brown - Precision foam permanent colour ...
4r red hair color image



janet m


I used Loreal 4r to make my hair a darker red, but I am now
trying to lighten my hair back to it's original light red. I had a
golden red color, a little like strawberry blond. Can anyone
tell me which dye would best do this without making my hair
orange or copper? I tried a lighter Loreal but it made my hair
look like it been washed by a penny!!! Please help!



Answer
Oooh no! I see someone suggested Feria, don't do it! Feria is high in sulfates which completely trashes your hair-- even more so for red tints since red is quicker to wash out of your hair. I highly suggest Garnier Fruitese! It comes with a little packet of fruity oil essence stuff that you add to the dye mix. I love it! Huge selection of colors, too.

How do i get my hair this color?




L.Randy<3'


My Hair is dark brown, and I want to dye it so there is a red tint to it. Not rihanna red. Just like a burgundy color to it. I've heard that Id have to bleach it first, but if I bleach it then dye it won't it be super red?


Answer
you could put burgandy highlights in it. you can also use at home dyes such as;
http://www.clairol.com/niceneasy/NNEFoam/shade_palette/
5RB

or

http://www.clairol.com/niceneasy/perfect_10/shade_palette/
5R

or

http://www.johnfrieda.com/en-US/homecolour/shade-selector/shade-selector.aspx
4R




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best hair dye in stores for making my hair a lighter red?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment