Saturday, September 28, 2013

How can you go from red to purple hair without bleach?

red hair without bleach
 on Freetress Equal Synthetic Lace Front Wig Amerie RED
red hair without bleach image






Sence it will soon be summer, I wont be able to sustain my red hair, so I have decided to go to a purple color instead. My wish would be to get it to a light purple without having to bleach it first. Will this be possible?

I did bleach my hair before i dyed it red. I'm looking for a more washed out purple, rather then a bright one.

Could I strip my hair of the color, or would that do just as much damage as bleaching it?



Answer
you would have to bleach it first, if you put purple manic panic over it now, it would turn a very dark burgundy purple, and if you put blue, it would be a dark purple, youd have to bleach your hair again or use a decolorizer, its ok if some red is still left in, if you mix purple and blue dye together, it will counteract the red and make it the purple you want, just dont leave it on too long or it will go darker than you wanted

What hair dye can dye dark hair red without developer or bleaching?




Thecrazie


Is there anything that can dye my hair red without bleaching it first? Or having bleach INSIDE the dye?

When I wanted to dye my hair purple, i dyed it light brown first, but it went orange ish, then the hair dye came out a bit reddish purple.

Can i use that same method if there is no red hair dye that can do that?



Answer
Well since your dying your hair red yes u can dye it light brown and it will come out red




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can you go from red to purple hair without bleach?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment