Monday, September 23, 2013

Need help figuring out what skin tone I am?

red hair vs auburn
 on hair color looks great with caramel highlights . Besides, deep red ...
red hair vs auburn image



fiestyredh


I am trying to figure out what skin tone I am, whether I'm warm or cool, and what season am I??

I have auburn hair. My eyes are a green/blue. They change depending on what I am wearing. I have fair skin with red undertones. I do burn, but can achieve a light tan.

I am trying to figure out what makeup to purchase. What color clothing I should wear. Along with what jewelry is most flattering, gold or white gold.

When I wear green I prefer dark greens. I don't know if helps at all.



Answer
Here's a trick. Do you look better in white or beige? If it's white, you're cool. If it's beige, you're warm. I look better in dark green as well, and have a medium-deep golden-olive complexion, very warm. You might be warm, but the only way to really tell is to do the white vs. beige test.

Survey thing: What's the eye & hair colour of you and your BF/Gf PLEASE?




LittleMo


include dyed vs natural hair. im just curious


i have normal med. brown hair i dye deep red an light brown eyes. my bf has medium brown hair w blonde highlights and green eyes.

i just wanna hear cool combos. thanks XD



Answer
Me: Dark brown hair, green eyes
Her: Auburn hair, blue eyes




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Need help figuring out what skin tone I am?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment