Sunday, September 22, 2013

Is dying my hair blonde the same as bleaching it?

vivacious red hair color
 on Dark & Lovely Reviving Colors Semi-Permanent Haircolor, Vivacious Red ...
vivacious red hair color image



Kiara


I have dark brown hair (It's actually lighter than usual cause I've dyed it before months ago and it never changed back) and I want to dye it Dark and Lovely's Vivacious Red. Well whenever I dyed my hair red in the past it turned light brown but not quite red like I want it. I REALLY don't want to bleach it but can I dye it blonde? Is that the same and will it do the same thing? And then afterwards I dye it red, right?


Answer
Lightening you hair in any way is bleaching it. Look at the chemicals. I mean, I've been dying hair for a while now and you won't get the color you want without bleaching it. Bleaching is not ugly, it's only ugly if you keep it bleached and don't dye over it. I recommend bleaching it though since its practically going to do the same thing/get the job done. You can't "dye it blonde" you have to bleach it, just like in salons. They may use a toner to try to make it lighter but going to blonde is bleach. Bleach your hair to a bronzeish/blondish color and then dye over it. Good luck. Make sure to keep constant care though. I've bleached my hair hair times and it went back to its natural quality :P

How to apply hair color half and half?




kimmie


I want to color my hair half and half. Top half honey blonde and the bottom half vivacious red? How will I do that


Answer
it is best to have highlights ontop +then underneith at the hairdressers.
tell them what you want, and they should be able to do it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is dying my hair blonde the same as bleaching it?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment