Monday, September 23, 2013

Which sunglasses is better for an oriental chick?

red hairstyles
 on ... trends for 2013 spring | 2013 Haircuts, Hairstyles 2013 & hair colors
red hairstyles image



Zilf Bambi


Im torn between a brownish aviator with gold frame or the classic black aviator with gold frames. I have a round-ish face with straight deep red layered hairstyle (with side bangs). Help me choose or if they're any other suggestions for the right sunglasses.


Answer
Avaitors are good .I think the brown ones will do but why don't you try the big jackie O ones .

How do I get my avatar to have red hair?




PinkHawk


I want my avatar to have red hair not brown and I want it have green eyes.


Answer
well maybe not with that hairstyle
but go to your avatar profile
http://avatars.yahoo.com//
and click appearence
then hairstyles




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Which sunglasses is better for an oriental chick?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment