Saturday, September 28, 2013

How to dye over highlights and match whole hair color?

red hair color with caramel highlights
 on http://talk.hairboutique.com/uploads/20081010_053312_kelly_clarkson ...
red hair color with caramel highlights image



mica.dance


I have dark brown hair with natural red and i just had light brown/caramel colored highlights put in...which i hate! I would like to dye my whole head back to a dark brown color. I don't want to end up with blotchy color. Should i do it in two stages, putting the color over the highlights first, wash, dry, then re-do another box of color on my entire head?


Answer
I would just use a semi-permanent haircolor, maybe a medium natural brown, and put it on the highlighted parts. You only have to use that, because the semi perm dye will stain your highlights and make them look darker. This is how I fixed blonde highlights in my brown hair many times.

What color would look good on asian hair?




jillybeanz


I want to change it for the summer :)
I don't want bright colors like neon or bright red.
I have tan skin and dark brown eyes.
My hair isn't jet black. It's sometimes brown in the sunlight.
*Filipina if that helps.
Something that would look more natural or blend in
like maybe dark red, dark plum, caramel blonde?
I just want highlights, not totally change my hair color.

If you can, please provide pictures. Thank you :)



Answer
since ur asian im asian and my mom is a hair FREAK...go for dirty blondes, dark browns, red-browns, golds. Browns and red-browns and like gold-ish colours would be the best. Someone once told me you should go only 2-3 shades lighter than ur actual hair colour for the perfect highlights. Something like tht they said would look good with ur natural hair. I dunno but my mom did tht and well she loves her hair. :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to dye over highlights and match whole hair color?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment