Friday, September 27, 2013

What would I wear to a modeling go-see if I were to be sent to Tokyo in June?

red hair york
 on Chris Colfer on Being Named One of Time's Most Influential People ...
red hair york image



ilosar


There is a possibility I might be sent to Tokyo (instead of Korea, see previous question). I need to wear body conscious clothing for go-sees, yet I have unusual colouring (bright red hair, freckles, doll face) and I want to be respectably dressed. Any fashion/model tips appreciated!!! Thanks!!!


Answer
To a go-see you always wear dark skinny jeans, a tight white t-shirt or tank top and heels. You don't dress fashionably -- they are not judging you on your fashion sense as there will always be a stylist on set to dress you however they want to dress you. Any agency or booking client needs to clearly see the outline of your bust, waist and hips and the length and shape of your legs. It's no different than going to a go-see in New York or Paris or Milan.

Why the English prejudice against red or ginger-coloured hair?




Ellie Evan


Sure, Prince Harry and the Duchess of York, who are both famed for their escapades, have red hair, but so did Churchill and Elizabeth I--not to mention Mark Twain, Thomas Jefferson, and Custer. Of course, more Scots and Irish have red hair than English. Explain this prejudice to a mystified American.
P. S. This question is posted in Royalty because of all the comments made about Princess Beatrice and Sarah Ferguson.



Answer
There isn't one, put as plainly as I can. You get the odd point of Scots being gingers, but never too much. I suppose it's a cultural cliche you've picked up.

And why is this posted in Royalty?




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What would I wear to a modeling go-see if I were to be sent to Tokyo in June?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment