Friday, September 27, 2013

Will the majicontrast dye over my dyed brown hair as well as it does virgin brown hair?

red hair color videos
 on Best Hair Color Trends 2012 / 2013 | Trendy Hairstyles & Haircuts For ...
red hair color videos image



Nobody


I want to go back to red hair. I had it a couple months ago but then dyed it back brown so icould stop dying it but i feel very boring and it just doesnt suit my personality. I came across the majicontrast magenta red and i love the color of it and it says you dont need to bleach you hair before hand to use it but all of videos and reveiws are about naturally virgin brown hair. I do have naturally brown hair but its been dyed over so the brown i have now is artifical. I just want to know if it will work just as well as ive seen in other peoples videos as it will on my dyed hair.


Answer
first you had better remove your hair color. then use any other hair dye...

What color eyeshadow would look best on me?

Q. I have brown-red hair, tanned/olive skin and dark brown eyes. What color eyeshadow would look best on me?


Answer
*********************************************************************************************************
Since you have a darker skin complexion, I recommend you the bright colors. Yes, such as a slightly darker gold color, blue (navy or icy-silver-ish blue), and even green. You may also try glittery eye shadows, they play up your eyes. Good luck. :)

Oh, & if you want a more NATURAL look, I found you a step-by-step video:

http://www.expertvillage.com/video/14186_natural-eyeshadow.htm




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Will the majicontrast dye over my dyed brown hair as well as it does virgin brown hair?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment