Monday, September 23, 2013

What hair color shade should i buy to get a light brown with no red tones!?

red hair color shades chart
 on Prevent Red Hair Color From Fading
red hair color shades chart image



adribaby12


So, I wanna go for a light brown hair color, but every hair color shade i've tried has reddish or orange tones that i don't like. What hair color dye can i buy to get a light brown with noo red or orange tones, i want just a light pretty brown. Please help, thanks!


Answer
try clairol. i always recommend this brand for hair dyes because of the chart they have that makes it so darn easy to find the right color

http://www.clairol.com/niceneasy/perfect_10/shade_palette/

is the interactive online chart that can help you look at the exact color that you want and won't have to worry about those unlucky surprises

Hair color process for darker hair with highlights?

Q. I'm new to hair coloring. My natural hair color is medium brown, and I would like to have a really dark brown all-over color with burgundy highlights.. What kind of coloring process would this entail? Is this more expensive than just getting highlights?


Answer
I have dark brown hair. I have my stylist do an all-over color and then put in auburn highlights. But not real bright highlights....just a shade or two lighter...so that it is subtle. Are you sure you want a burgundy red or do you want a chestnut/auburn red. They have color charts in the salons that you can look at. Pick an all over color and then pick a color that is close to that shade as your highlights. That would be my suggestion. I have been coloring for over 20 years now.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What hair color shade should i buy to get a light brown with no red tones!?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment