Sunday, September 22, 2013

If I have fiery red hair, what color dress should I wear to prom?

red hair color too purple
 on ... Color, Styling & Hair Care) www.youtube.com *HAIR COLOR: (same color
red hair color too purple image



shredthewa


If I have fiery red hair, what color dress should I wear to prom? My hair will be VERY bright red soon and I plan on keeping it that color for a while. What color dress would be best to wear to prom with that color hair?


Answer
dark colors will look great! like dark purple, dark blue or black(:

What color should I dye the tips of my hair?




Cassandra


I have natural red hair, more like strawberry blonde. Any ways I want to dye the tips a bright interesting color like purple or blue or pink. (no green!) I am leaning towards purple....what color do you think would look good?


Answer
Blue !




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: If I have fiery red hair, what color dress should I wear to prom?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment