Sunday, September 22, 2013

what is the best hair colour to tone down red skin?

red hair color and skin tone
 on ... Haircuts: Violet Red Hair Color In Fashion Asymmetric Angled Haircut
red hair color and skin tone image



popcorn


I have Rosacea so my face is always red. My current hair colour is light ash blonde but I would like a colour, preferably a blonde shade which tone down my skin tone. Any advise much appreciated:-)
Thanks to you all! Don't think I could carry off blue but dark blonde is my natural colour so will go for this one!



Answer
Hi Popcorn!
For the best hair colour tone down red try this L'Oreal Natural Match Dark Ash Blonde
http://www.amazon.com/gp/redirect.html?ie=UTF8&location=http%3a%2f%2fwww.amazon.com%2fs%2fref%3dnb_sb_noss%3furl%3dnode%253D11057241%26field-keywords%3d%2bAsh%2bblonde.%26ih%3d1_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_0.2656_1%26fsc%3d-1%26x%3d9%26y%3d16&tag=digitsy-post-20&linkCode=ur2&camp=1789&creative=390957

What hair color is best for my skin tone?




cakes


I am pretty pale naturally and have a redness maybe a blueish pink in my skin tone a little bit. I have blue eyes.

I love extreme blonde, red, and black. I like funky colors and love dying my hair.

I am getting my hair done this saturday and would love some hair color suggestions and maybe some funky hair color styles.

Thanks so much.



Answer
just get straight platnm. Blonde, almost white on the bottom, and cherry black on the rest, and a bit more blonde peaking out in the area of your bangs, and get it curly with the black wavy, and the blonde really straight. it will look tight!!!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: what is the best hair colour to tone down red skin?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment