Saturday, September 28, 2013

What home hair color brand has a radiant red shade?

red hair color at home
 on red red hair
red hair color at home image



sarah820w


I've used Nice n Easy Natural Reddish Blonde and Revlon Colorsilk Strawberry Blonde, but neither of them came out an intense red. They both seemed to be more blonde than red, but I'd like to have that same copper - orangey color that a harsh red. I've dyed my hair auburn before, but it seemed a little too harsh on my pale skin tone. What home hair color brand and shade of red would you recommend?


Answer
try garnier fruitise's line of hair coloring. their colors are really strong and vibrant, and they dont ruin your hair!

How can i get my red hair to blond hair?




Patrick


So i have red hair and i want a light blond color. I dont want to home dye it but if theres no other way ill do it! I REALLY do not and will not do the bleach method. PLEASE HELP!


Answer
I think you should keep red hair I would.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What home hair color brand has a radiant red shade?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment