Sunday, December 29, 2013

How do I deal with a toxic ex-friend (please help me!)?

red hair scholarship
 on funny scholarships. Scholarship winners are
red hair scholarship image



LiveLaughL


Well, long story short, I had to end a friendship with a girl that I've known for about 10 years. We were best friends, but when we started college, she changed.

She got mad at me for everything, calling me selfish for winning scholarships, and ignoring me when I mentioned new friends, my life in college, or my boyfriend. She started talking bad about me behind my back as well, especially at our common workplace. I couldn't take the negativity anymore so I ended the friendship when I stopped texting and talking to her.

Now though, the bad mouthing has gotten worse. I hear her whisper about me and while it hurts me, I try to ignore it. I also noticed that she copies the things that I do. I started working out with a friend; she started doing the same thing and would post statuses on Facebook about how she was getting fit (she was never fond of working out before). I have natural red hair; I heard her mention that she wants to dye her hair red. She'll talk about her college program at work to our boss; my boss will ask about mine and she promptly leaves the room. Heck, I had to get a new car because mine died, and she got a new car about a week later.

I'm trying to ignore her the best I can, but its hard and it makes me sad that a former best friend has become so mean and toxic. I can't transfer to another department and I can't quit because I need the money. So what do I do with this friend? Should I say something or try to continue ignoring her? Thank you!



Answer
OMG ! SOOO SRY, im n same situation w/ex ! i totally ignore him, had 2 move,changed ph no, ect. now he drives by cussin & flippin me off. i cry a litl & pray 4 de- liverance a lot. distance makes no dif- ference 2 mean ppl- they r like a reoccurin nitemare! they r bitter & jealous. pray 4 her 2 its supposed 2 b like heapin ashes on her head...? maybe with her head on fire,she'll b 2 busy 2 bug u ! lmao

what are the chances of winning scholarships?







what are the chances of someone winning scholarships that are considered weird..like i found sites that offer scholarships for people with red hair blonde hair green/blue eyes slavic scholarships tall or short or overweight scholarships left handed scholarships etc...and how many scholarships does the average person apply for in a lifetime???? lets say you applied for 100 scholarships in a year...what are the chances of winning any??? thanks


Answer
For small, obscure scholarships, the chances are pretty good. If you apply for 100 of them, I'd say chances are good that you'll win at least one.

The ones with the best chances are ones that fit all of the following:
1) Not worth much money ($500 or so)
2) Aren't open to everyone
3) Require a significant amount of work to apply for (an essay rather than just a form)

For more common ones worth a lot of money (>$1000), your chances are probably better if you just buy a lottery ticket.

Your best chance at a scholarship is just getting one from the university you go to. Most private organizations that give scholarships can only afford to give one or two per year. Universities have multi-million (sometimes multi-billion) dollar endowments and can afford to give tons of scholarship money (especially since they're getting most of the money back).

In high school, I probably applied to about a dozen scholarships and got nothing. The private university I went to gave me almost $30,000 per year, I got $5,000 split over 2 years from the alumni association, and got about $5,000 per year for 3 years from a special endowed fund for people in my major.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I deal with a toxic ex-friend (please help me!)?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment