Monday, December 30, 2013

How should I cover red henna dye with brown?

red hair color upkeep
 on love the idea of deep red/burgundy hair with green eyes and light ...
red hair color upkeep image



ges6431


I'm getting tired of the upkeep with henna since I have naturally golden/ash blonde hair on the verge of light brown and my roots show through pretty quickly. I love how it has made my hair feel but I think it's time to grow it out. Since I don't have the option of removing the red- what's the best shade of brown to use to help cover the red and make my roots less noticeable while I grow my hair out? I made sure to get a high quality henna so I'm not worried about dying over it. I'd like to use garnier olia hair color because I have really sensitive skin and regular hair dye usually burns my scalp. Here are some pictures of my natural hair color and the henna color
Thanks for your help!!
http://grace613.imgur.com/all/



Answer
yes it would look GORGEOUS

How to keep the permanent color RED in hair?




Gesika


I have been dyeing my hair red, red dark, copper, mahogany/red...
But the permanent color never stays in my hair.
I've been to quite a few hairdressers and the color always washed out (although, the ''after color'' is light red, light orangy-copper, so some color did stay in).

I am looking for a great hair product, shampoo+conditioner, tips, and do's-and-dont's for my "red-ish" hair.



Answer
Okay, Red is the toughiest color to stick in hair, reds never stay.
The hair "dye" or "color" is too vibrant to keep the melanin(wich makes your hair the color it is)to stay that color.thats why it usually doesn't stay.

Here are some suggestions that may help you keep the color in longer:

go to a professional and have it done: Yes. This will give you the shade you want and the products you need to upkeep your style.

Buy color save shampoo. (PLEASE DO YOUR HAIR A FAVOR AND NEVER BUY PANTENE! THIS STRIPS ALL CHEMICAL SERVICES DONE ON HAIR!)

Hope i helped :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How should I cover red henna dye with brown?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment