Monday, December 30, 2013

What eyeshadow and lipstick color compliment red hair?

best red hair color for you
 on Popular fall hair colors for your skin tone
best red hair color for you image






I just went from dirty blonde to a deep cherry red hair color, and consequently none of the eyeshadow or lipstick colors I've been using my whole life really compliment me anymore. I'm kinda at a loss for what direction to go in. I also have blue eyes and a fair skin tone if that helps. Thanks for any advice.


Answer
Lipstick: if you have red hair and Lighter skin, go with a pale pink lipstick. You don't want your lips to be too red when you have that kind of completion. For red hair and tanner skin, dusty rose shades will look nice, and give a nice glow, but won't look too muddy.

Eyeshadow: for red hair and light skin tones, use rich copper eyeshadows. As for tanner skin and red hair, use more of an apricot one with a warm tint.

I want to get back to my natural red hair color. Right now it is an odd burgundy color. How do I get red back?




Katy


I highlighted my red hair blonde 6 months ago. I tried to fix up my roots by dyeing the entire thing red. It came out to a weird burgundy color. I want to get my natural red hair color back. I've heard washing it with Head and Shoulders. I have also heard of hair stripping. Cost really isn't an issue. I want my natural hair color back!! Please help me!!!!


Answer
2 REALLY Get UR "Natural" Hair Color after Everything that You have Done to It Can ONLY Be Accomplished By Letting Ur HAIR "Grow Out" ! !




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What eyeshadow and lipstick color compliment red hair?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment