Friday, January 3, 2014

Will we have different races in the future?

red hair on black women
 on Photos of Short, Long & Medium Black Hairstyles
red hair on black women image



Ore Jee II


Will we see a day where a white man could have large lips, black eyes and blue hair?
A day where a black woman could have red freckles, a flat chest, green eyes and blonde hair?
A day where an asian will have blue eyes, red hair and a pair of gills?
Irregular genital size in some races?
Irregular aging cycles in others?
Will we see anything new one day or will we have to deal with the same boring crap for all of eternity?



Answer
I think race is becoming less important in some places and a lot of people are mating with someone of a different race. I don't know why they need to label everybody.

Why do most black women love dying their hair?

Q. It's like 90% of the black women I see have their hair dyed in some way. They seem to like the colors red and yellow the most, since that's the colors I always see.

I'm not trying to troll or anything, just wondering why black women like doing this.


Answer
I don't know where you live, but I've never been anywhere and saw "90%" of black women with dyed hair; that number is ridiculous. I assume that those few black women that do dye their hair simply like the style; but many don't dye their hair at all. If anything you should be asking why do white women love dying their hair since so many of them are bottle blonds and white punk and emo kids dye their hair every color of the rainbow. I'm sure more whites dye their hair thanks blacks. Either way, it doesn't matter it's not illegal to dye your hair, no matter what race you happen to be.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Will we have different races in the future?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment