Sunday, December 29, 2013

What are the pros & co's of doing your hair yourself vs. going to a certified hair dresser?

red hair vs blonde hair
 on Ombre hair Drew Barrymore and Julia Roberts demonstrate Ombr� Hair ...
red hair vs blonde hair image



tHa PregO


Everytime I got to the beauty shop I spend 120 dollars thats just for color. I like the way she does my hair and I know that you have to be careful who you go to. I have naturally red hair, it's blonde now. I'm just scared if I do it myself that it will break off & become extremely damaged.


Answer
I'm sure a lot of Professional Hairstylists do it. I know they go to the Senior Citizens Lodges, Nursing Homes and Hospitals too. Next week "Bad Hair Day" is at my place and a couple of my neighbors will be there too. It's your turn to bring a gallon of vodka Celine. Mom's bringing the treats and I'm making Chili. All the kids are going to Grandpas so we'll have the day to ourselves. So ...Ya...get a home group going there PregO Nurse...it's fun!!!! And you'll save a pot full of money for that new baby too.

Will swimming in chlorine effect my hair after I dyed it?




kayla j


I just dyed the front of my hair RED, and im trying to figure out what chlorine water will do to it. Will change color, or fall out? My sister bleached then dyed her hair and the chlorine turned it gold. My hair is weaker, but I used loreal excellence hicolor hilights, which uses a Developer mixed with the color. Should I be concerned when swimming?


Answer
YES!!! be careful, and wait a few weeks before swimming. I had blonde highlights and they turned green'ish. It was awful and I had to go and dye my hair darker. Luckily I have pretty strong hair, so by dying it darker it added colour to it (vs highlighting it takes away and damages more). Good luck, but my opnion is to definitly wait!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are the pros & co's of doing your hair yourself vs. going to a certified hair dresser?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment