Friday, January 3, 2014

How did my baby get red hair and green eyes?

red hair green eyes
 on Click here for a different Eye-Color Changing Spell that was sent in ...
red hair green eyes image



CaliGirl


I was curious how my baby got red hair and green eyes when me and her father are both black with brown eyes and dark brown/black hair. She looks like neither of us.


Answer
It is because a child can inherit characteristics from ANYWHERE all along your DNA or blood line from the beginning of your blood line.

That Maury Pauvich logic of "dat baby doesn't even look like me"
is bogus.

the child doesn't HAVE to look like their parents.

Why is red hair and green eyes considered to be the devil?




That One G


I have red hair and green eyes and I'm a nice guy. I had just read somewhere that red hair and green eyes denotes the devil. Where does that come from?


Answer
Maybe it was to do with the reddish colours of the hell fires. I've never heard it before , maybe best not to let everyone hear it. ..Gingers have enough racism as it is!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How did my baby get red hair and green eyes?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment