Saturday, January 4, 2014

What is the probability of having red hair and AB negative blood type?

red 7 hair
 on New Hair : Red Hair Color Ideas
red 7 hair image



lissyloo21


Or, what percent of the population has red hair AND AB negative blood type?
I'm wondering how rare I am.



Answer
Approximately 1-2% of people of the human population has naturally red hair. However, about 2-6% of Europeans have red hair, and in Ireland that number is up to 10%. In Asia and Africa, that percentage is down to less than 1%.

The AB negative blood type is the rarest blood type, not including sub groups of each type of blood. (For example A1, A2B, etc.) Only 1 in 167 people have AB-. That means of the human population, there are .7% with blood type AB-. However, very luckily, people with blood type AB negative are still able to have A-, B-, and AB- blood donated, so while it is rare it would still be relatively easy to find a blood donor in the case of an emergency. (Scientists are still trying to determine if O- is acceptable for donation, but they haven't found evidence that would say it is not)

There is an inadequate amount of information to figure how many people have red hair and AB negative blood, but it would be safe to assume it is a very, VERY small amount of people.

Also, to put it in perspective, the human population size is around 6,800,000,000 (6.8 billion) people so 1% would be 68,000,000 (68 million) people.

What product should I use to tone my red hair to blonde?




Swallowakn


I have red hair, and I've been wanting to tone and bleach out a chunk of my bangs into a more goldy blonde color, but I am unsure about which products are legit, I've seen " White out", but I don't feel like the reviews are too reliable. Any advice? Or a better way of doing this? And I have no job, so thanks but no thanks on the " go to the salon " comments. But thank you anyway x)


Answer
Clairol 7th Stage Creme Lightener
you have to lighten hair then you have to buy gold blondish hair color at the store so you get the color you want




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the probability of having red hair and AB negative blood type?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment