Tuesday, December 31, 2013

What color eyeshadow and eyeliner go best with blue eyes?

red hair for your skin tone
 on ... natural blonde hair color is a huge hair color trend in 2009
red hair for your skin tone image






I have blue eyes and red hair, and my skin tone is light. What do you think would look best?


Answer
Well I have dirty blonde hair and blue eyes. Black eyeliner (I love Mac's eyeliner "Engraved") looks awesome with white or gold eyeshadow and dark black mascara (Dior's Black Out mascara from Sephora is my favorite). It makes my eyes look bigger and i love the look!! (:

What Hair color would complement a neutral skin tone?




girl


My skin tone is neutral fair with a slightly yellow undertone. I tan real easy and when I have brighter shades of red hair it makes my face look yellow. What hair colors go best with this type of skin tone? Which celebrities have this skin tone? Thanks!


Answer
A dark blonde or a very light brown matches that skin tone quite well. My skin tone is almost the same and I also get really tan so, yeah. (:




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What color eyeshadow and eyeliner go best with blue eyes?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment