Friday, January 3, 2014

Is it true red hair fades fast andif so how quickly does it fade?

red hair fading
 on Does red hair dye fade to orange | kk.x--x.us
red hair fading image



nightgodde


I've always wanted red hair, but I've heard it fades really fast so that's why I haven't done it, cause I don't want to have to dye my hair a lot to keep the color vibrant. So I was just wondering how quickly red hair fades?


Answer
I have dark strawberry blonde hair and I really hate it, so I dye my hair red. The red colour molecule fades most quickly because it is the shortest/weakest wavelength of colour. If you use a commercial cemical dye, the red will be too bright, will look ridiculous, and will be monochromatic with little shine after a week. It will look really fake and not beautiful, and as it fades, it will turn a rancid shade of brassy orange or even pink. Alternatively, you can use henna. Henna is extremely good for your hair. Whereas chemical dyes fade in a few weeks, Henna can last for about 3-4 months, depending on how fast your roots start showing too much. I used to use chemicals, but now I use henna. What IS henna? It's a plant that when mixed with lemon juice and left for 12 hours in a warm place (on top of fridge) activates and is ready to put on hair and skin. To use it on your hair, brush it out and section it. Put vaseline on the parts of your skin and ears closest to hairline. Pull and squeeze the Henna paste through the sections of hair, then, when all is coated, pile it on top of your head and wrap plastic wrap around your head. Leave on for 4-6 hours or overnight. The longer you leave it, the darker it will be. When you go to rinse out, rinse all the paste out and then use a bottle of conditioner to soften the rest out of the hair. Do not shampoo, it ruins the results. Shampoo two days after doing hair. The colour is very bright at first, but as the dye molecule oxidizes, it darkens the hair. Visit this site to get the best henna in the world: www.mehandi.com

How do I keep my red hair from fading?




Billy B


I don't usually like to brag, but I have got some rocking vibrant red hair! I'm super proud of my ginger locks; they're my defining trait. But I've heard that in time, red hair fades to a dirty brownish color. It's not that important to me that I'm going to dye it when that happens, I just would like to know some ways to keep it as long as I can.
Or even some products that would put in a little extra "Whoa!"



Answer
i have dyed red hair (naturally brown) and i like to use the John Freida line for Radiant Reds. they have a shampoo and conditioner and also a glaze that sort of deposits color. i find that i don't have to dye my hair as often when i use these. plus, they smell fantastic!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is it true red hair fades fast andif so how quickly does it fade?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment