Friday, January 3, 2014

How do I keep my red hair color from fading so quickly?

keeping red hair color vibrant
 on Keeping Your Red Tresses Vibrant With New Reviving Red by Pureology ...
keeping red hair color vibrant image



Austin


I recently started dying my hair a bright red color. But I've found that red fades very quickly, and I've had to die it about once a month, if not more, to maintain the color. How can I make it last longer?


Answer
1) don't wash your hair too often (like once a week)
2) when you do wash your hair, use red shampoo and conditioner
3) while dying your hair, use a protein filler. it makes the color more vibrant and it lasts longer

Hope I helped!

Whats the best (and perferably cheap) way to keep your hair color?




MRose


I finally got my hair color to where I want it, and its gorgeous, but it usually fades pretty quickly. What products can I get that will help me keep the color vibrant and healthy for a longer period of time?

Its red, and red's hard to keep



Answer
Here are a few ways:
-look for clarifying or cleasing shampoos. they help get rid of the product build up and environmental agents that clog up the cuiticles. use this every 3 shampoos
-try looking for shampoos that are low in sulfur. sulfur is the agent that make the shampoo lather up. the sulfer is also the agent that causes the color to fade.

in the end....if you get your hair professionally done, ask them what brand they use to color your hair. then go out and look for that product line. For example, if a salon uses REDKEN color, then use REDKEN products. The reason is that the products are formulated to help care for that particular line's color.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I keep my red hair color from fading so quickly?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment