Thursday, January 2, 2014

What hair colors would look good for tan skin?

red hair color with highlights and lowlights
 on about highlights and lowlights is that they suit virtually any hair ...
red hair color with highlights and lowlights image



Jackie


Soo, i'm Mexican and I have tan skin, but not super super tan. I have dark brown hair and brown eyes and I want to dye my hair but, I don't want to look weird with hair that doesn't look good with my skin. I don't want any color that is lighter than my natural hair color so feel free to suggest any hair color possible like blue, red, purple. I love love love red hair but I feel like I would look a little odd. Another way I want to dye my hair is dark red and turquoise strikes. Would that look good with my natural hair and dark red and turquoise strikes? If you could think of any good highlight or lowlight colors for my hair that would be very helpful. I would really love it if you guys had some other suggestions that would be great thanks. Please and Thank You.


Answer
a lot of green tints seem to be the thing just now,not dark green,I was informed it happens when sunbathing,drinking and swimming to cool off

What color would look good with my natural red hair?




GiNgErSnAp


I have naturally red hair that I don't want to completely dye but I would like some change. I've had blonde highlights and brown lowlights before but now I'm considering dying the tips of my hair blue or maybe another bright, funky color. However, since my hair is already kind of funky on its own, I'm worried I'll look like a clown with another vivid color in my hair. Suggestions, tips, advice welcome...thanksss =)


Answer
yeah i'd just stick with the red hair if i was you. i know how you feel though, i lot of times i get an urge to dye portions my hair or get highlights and stuff and on a whim i do it but it really doesn't end up looking good and once it's done i get really upset with myself for changing my hair because no matter what i think its going to turn out like it looks different. i wouldn't do it if i was you, but if you really want to try it i'd go to a drug store or something and get the hair color dye that you want and get a dye that washes out in like 2 washes or something like that, and put it in your hair on a friday and see how it looks and that way if it looks bad you can just wash it out over the weekend, but if it looks good and you really like it you can get stuff that will stay in longer or go to a hairstylist and get it done for you. Hope i helped! Answer my question? :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What hair colors would look good for tan skin?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment